Ultimate Italy Travel Guide: 5 Best Places in Italy and more
Everyone knows, as a fact, that I love Volleyball. Following this sport has been a motivation to travel. I used to practice it when I was younger, and I grew up following Volleyball in Italy and worldwide. One of my […]
In Italy, it’s essential to embrace local customs and make the most of your trip by avoiding common mistakes. From respecting cultural sites to understanding dining etiquette, there are crucial tips to enhance your experience. Be mindful of water choices, dress modestly in churches, and explore regional diversity for an authentic journey filled with grand and subtle memories.
If you ask me, Rome is a city that, with all its enchantment, might be also challenging. If you are visiting either for the first time or the 47th, finding the best place to stay in Rome might always be […]
Ultimate Italy Travel Guide
Italy is one of my favorite countries in the world and one that has inspired me the most. In this guide, you will find all the information you need to make your trip to La Bella Italia the best possible.
What to expect in Italy
Italy is one of the most tourist visited countries in the world. Prepare yourself to find marvel in places such as Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan.
This ultimate Italy travel guide is centered on my trips, which include an Italian Volleyball travel guide to visit Italy watching the best possible, a review on the Best Places to Stay in Rome, to my favorite town of Perugia, where the Eurochocolate takes place and is the home of the Baci Chocolate Factory. and what to expect there and in other amazing towns around the country.
Ultimate Italy Travel Guide: Facts you need to know about Italy
- The official language of Italy is Italian.
- The currency used in Italy is the Euro (€).
- It’s a good idea to have some cash on hand, especially for smaller establishments or in more rural areas where card payments may not be widely accepted.
ATMS AND CREDIT CARDS:
- Most ATMs accept major credit and debit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard. However, it’s a good idea to inform your bank or credit card company about your travel plans to ensure your card will work abroad.
- Credit cards are widely accepted in larger cities, tourist areas, and hotels, but it’s always handy to carry some cash for smaller establishments or when visiting more remote locations.
WAYS TO MOVE AROUND:
- Italy has an extensive transportation network, making it easy to travel within the country.
- The railway system is well-developed, with high-speed trains connecting major cities like Rome, Milan, Florence, and Venice. Regional trains are also available, connecting smaller towns and villages.
- Italy has an extensive bus network, both within cities and for intercity travel. Companies like FlixBus offer affordable and convenient bus travel options.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ENTER TO ITALY:
What Italy Inspired Me
TO EXPLORE BEYOND THE TOURISTIC AREA
Rome has been amazing, but I had the chance to explore places such as Palermo in southern Italy, Torino, Udine, and so many cities that I definitely suggest you to visit at some point.
Best Places To Visit in Italy
Best Time to Visit Italy
The best time to visit Italy is either from April until June, or from September until November.
I would suggest to avoid July and August due to hot weather and huge crowds.
FAQ about Italy
Is Italy safe to visit?
It is safe to visit Italy, take care of your belongings and pay attention to your surroundings since pickpocket and some robbery can occur in big cities. Learn more about the safest cities in Italy for solo female travelers.
Is Italy worth it?
If you ask me, Italy is a country that totally worth it. I hope you can find in these articles inspiration to finally visit Italy.